Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 2 cups (1 lb.) sliced baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 8 cups Broccoli florets
- 1 cup boiling vegetarian “Beef” stock
- 1 1/2 tsp. liquid aminos
- 2 1/2 Tbs. chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1 Tbs. cold water
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
1. Heat oil and crushed red pepper in a 5-quart saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add garlic, scallions and carrots. Saute for 3 minutes, add Broccoli, and cook for 4 minutes more, stirring occasionally. Add stock, reduce heat to low and add aminos and dill. Stir in yeast.