- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake potatoes until tender when pierced with a fork, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, combine broccoli, salt and ⅔ cup water.
- Cover, bring to a boil and cook until broccoli is just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain well and set aside.
- Remove potatoes from oven and cool slightly.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Line baking sheet with foil.
- Cut each potato lengthwise in half.
- Scoop out flesh into medium bowl, leaving ½-inch-thick shells.
- With fork, mix “cheese” and “sour cream” into potato flesh; fold in cooked broccoli.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Heap filling into potato shells, packing lightly.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon “bacon” bits over each, pressing into place.
- Set stuffed potatoes on prepared baking sheet and bake until “cheese” has melted and filling is heated through, about 20 minutes.