Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped Broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3/4 cup grated sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 firm medium-sized tomatoes
- Cook Broccoli and Onion according to Broccoli package directions. Drain well.
- Combine Broccoli, rice, Cheese, eggs, salt and pepper in large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Cut tomatoes in half horizontally. Sprinkle cut sides with salt and pepper.
- Top each with mound of rice mixture (about 1/2 cup). Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.