Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Raisins, Seedless by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 large head broccoli washed and trimmed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- ½ pound bacon, fried crisp and crumbled (optional)
- ¾ cup low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ½ cup sugar
- Cut broccoli into small florets and ½” stem pieces.
- Combine broccoli, onions, raisin, nuts (optional), and bacon (optional).
- In a small separate bowl, make dressing of mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar.
- Pour dressing over broccoli.
- Refrigerate, covered, overnight to soften broccoli.
- Toss before serving.