Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A great way to give the kids veggies they need. This recipe does not specify to use the lower sodium cream of celery soup but it is a better choice. Take care, Gloria
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: SparkPeople user SMERSNICK
- Number of Servings: 8
- 2 bunches broccoli, diced
- 1 cup asparagus, diced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 slice each Swiss and provolone cheeses
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place first three ingredients in a bowl: broccoli, asparagus and spinach.
- Shred the Swiss, provolone and mozzarella cheese slices and add to bowl.
- Add cream of celery soup, milk, garlic powder and salt to taste.
- Mix gently and pour into a large casserole dish.
- Bake covered at 350°F for approx 35 – 40 minutes.
- Add Parmesan for garnish before plating.
Nutritional information Edit
- 141.3 Calories | 5.9g Total Fat | 2.8g Saturated Fat | 1.2g Polyunsaturated Fat | 1.4g Monounsaturated Fat | 16.3g Cholesterol | 761.7mg Sodium | 683.3mg Potassium | 14.5g Total Carbs | 5.4g Dietary Fiber | 0.3g Sugars | 11.1g Protein