Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Found in many a good pub on the lunch menu.
- 2 Apples, cored
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 lb cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 ounces Edam Cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 5 fluid ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Grate the Apples coarsely and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Place them in a large bowl with cabbage, carrot, Onion, Cheese and parsley; mix well.
Mix the sour cream with the milk, worcestershire sauce and seasoning.
Pour over the cabbage mixture and mix well.
Transfer to a serving dish.