Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sri Lankan eggplant moju
- 450 g eggplant
- 100 g green bell peppers
- 150 g shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 slice ginger
- 250 ml oil
- 50 ml vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp ground mustard seed
- 1 tsp sugar
- Slice the eggplant and green pepper lengthways clean the shallots, crush the garlic and shred the ginger.
- Heat the oil and fry eggplant slices until browned.
- Remove, drain and set on one side.
- In the same oil lightly fry the bell peppers, green and shallots and when soft drain and set on one side.
- Pour off most of the oil and add garlic, ginger, vinegar, salt, turmeric and mustard to the pan and cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the eggplant slices, green pepper and shallots and cook for a further 5 minutes.