- Wash the eggplants and cut them into four, lengthwise, to three-fourths of their length.
- Heat oil in a wide pan, fry the onions and ginger-garlic paste until golden brown.
- Then add eggplants and fry on low heat until they are tender.
- Finally add salt, kobbari karam podi and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish for parties.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.