Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Rosenthal Estate in Montgomery, Alabama in 1989. Dated 1966. Notation on card indicates this is Michael's specialty and served with cole slaw and corn salsa.
- Soak chickens in salutation and let cure for 24 hours.
- Remove from solution, wipe dry and store in refrigerator and additional 6 hours.
- Place pan of water above fire in cooker to help prevent meat from drying out.
- Hickory chips are preferred.
- Cook in smoker for 12 hours at 200 degrees.