Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A present from heaven, this recipe is one of those snacks you can't stop eating. So be warned...it's nasty but tasty ! Enjoy !
- Yields 6 to 8 servings.
- 10 slices Canadian bacon — (1 ounce each)
- cooking spray
- 8 eggs — beaten
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4½ ounces Brie — cubed
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- Place Canadian Bacon slices, slightly overlapping, around the side and the bottom of a 9 inch deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, Mayonnaise, pepper, Parmesan cheese, Brie, and Italian herb seasonings. Pour into pie plate and bake at 375 °F for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of baking, place foil over bacon to protect from overcooking.