Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons shortening or butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 cups cut-up rhubarb
- 1 package strawberry jello
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- Mix 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Cut in the 2 tablespoons shortening or butter.
- Beat the egg and milk together and add to make batter for the crust.
- Press into bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- Spread rhubarb over dough.
- Sprinkle jello (dry) over rhubarb.
- Mix sugar, flour and melted butter for topping and sprinkle on top.
- Bake 40 – 45 minuets at 350°F to 375°F.