Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Cheddar or American cheese, divided
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 2-ounce jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon paprika for garnish
- Combine rice, 3/4 cup Cheese, and 2 eggs (slightly beaten) in large bowl.
- Press mixture equally into bottoms and sides of 12 greased muffin cups. Bake at 400 degrees 5 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Blend chiles, pimientos, cumin, salt, pepper, milk, and remaining 1/2 cup Cheese and 2 eggs in small bowl; pour equally into cups.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Return to oven; bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until set.