Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 cups of water
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tea bags or 2 tsp. of loose tea
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger (or a tsp. ground cardamom)
- a 170g can of unsweetened evaporated milk
- Put the water, Sugar and tea into a teapot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Boil for 2–3 minutes.
- Add the ground ginger (or cardamom) and the canned milk.
- Bring again to a boil.
- Then immediately remove from the heat (before it rises and comes out of the teapot).
- Strain into cups or a thermos and enjoy piping hot.