Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease muffin pans.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and mace.
- Beat the Sugar, oil, egg and vanilla for 30 seconds.
- Add the flour mixture and milk to the egg mixture. Beat for 30 seconds after each addition .
- Fill 10 muffin cups with 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes .
- Combine the 1/2 cup Sugar and the cinnamon.
- Melt the butter or margarine.
- Roll each muffin in melted butter and coat all over in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve immediately with butter and jelly.