Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is a huge success! We have it every Sunday morning and it holds us over till dinner time.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 package of pizza dough to make one pizza
- ½ lb bacon cooked crisp
- ½ lb sausage crumbled and cooked
- 3 green onions thinly diced
- ½ green pepper thinly sliced and diced
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix dough according to package.
- While dough is rising cook bacon and sausage.
- Slice vegetables.
- Cook scrambled eggs in the same skillet as the meat.
- Spread dough thinly on pizza pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 450°F remove from oven and add meat, eggs, veggies, and cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese is melted.