This recipe is a huge success! We have it every Sunday morning and it holds us over till dinner time.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 package of pizza dough to make one pizza
- ½ lb bacon cooked crisp
- ½ lb sausage crumbled and cooked
- 3 green onions thinly diced
- ½ green pepper thinly sliced and diced
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix dough according to package.
- While dough is rising cook bacon and sausage.
- Slice vegetables.
- Cook scrambled eggs in the same skillet as the meat.
- Spread dough thinly on pizza pan.
- Cook for 5 minutes at 450°F remove from oven and add meat, eggs, veggies, and cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese is melted.