Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 small potatoes, shredded
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1 cup diced ham, bacon or sausage
- Spray cooker with cooking spray. Preheat.
- Rinse shredded potatoes, squeeze moisture out of potatoes, and place in warmed pressure cooker to brown while preparing other ingredients.
- Beat eggs.
- Shred cheese and chop meat.
- Break up potatoes and add ¼-cup water.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Toss to mix lightly.
- Cover and bring to full pressure.
- Remove from heat at once and quick-release pressure.
- Serve at once.
- Use a food processor for quicker preparation of ingredients.