Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Keller Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 can pear halves undrained and diced
- 1 can pineapple chunks undrained
- 1 can fruit cocktail undrained
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced
- 2 bananas sliced
- 2 apples cubed
- ½ cup maraschino cherries
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding dry
- Toss all fruits well with dry pudding mix.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.