Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place bread cubes into 8 (6-ounce) greased heatproof custard cups or ramekins.
- In large bowl, combine egg product, milk, sugar, vanilla extract and nutmeg.
- Divide and pour mixture over bread cubes.
- Place dishes in roasting pan filled with a 1-inch depth of hot water.
- Bake at 325°F.
- For 35 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- In small saucepan, heat syrup and margarine until smooth.
- Stir in fruit, lemon juice and peel; heat through.
- Unmold puddings on individual serving plates; serve with berry sauce.