Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Great for Christmas brunch. Bakes while everyone opens gifts.
- Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 1 lb spicy bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 6 eggs
- 2 slices white bread, cubed
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Sauté sausage. Drain.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and mustard.
- Layer bread cubes, sausage and cheese in shallow baking dish. Pour egg mixture on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.