Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ medium sized breadfruit
- ½ lb Cheese
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ oz butter
- 1¾ cups milk
- 1 egg (optional)
- Wash breadfruit and cut into pieces lengthwise.
- Peel and remove core.
- Boil in salted water.
- Grate Cheese and grease a pie dish.
- Grate Cheese and mix with milk, flour and margarine to make a sauce.
- When breadfruit is cooked and cooled, cut into small pieces.
- Pour the sauce over the breadfruit pieces.
- Stir without breaking breadfruit pieces.
- Pour the mixture into the pie dish.
- Mix the remainder of the Cheese with the bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle over the top of the pie.
- Brown in a moderate oven for about 15 minutes.