Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Salau mic pane
- 2 lbs / 1 kg small perch
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- bread crumbs
- 1 lemon
- 4 – 5 tablespoons oil
- Clean and wash the fish, salt and let sit for a half hour.
- Dry each fish with a clean cloth, dredge first with the eggs beaten with the milk, then with the flour, then again with the eggs and then with the bread crumbs.
- Hold the fish's head with one hand and the tail with the other, while dredging with the bread crumbs so that it is uniformly covered.
- Fry in hot oil, at low temperature, so that it does not burn.
- Arrange on a platter and garnish with the quartered lemon.