Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ¾ cup crushed cornflakes
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup butter
- In a shallow bowl, combine the cornflakes, Parmesan cheese and salad dressing.
- Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflakes mixture.
- Place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.