Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian bread crumbs
- minced garlic
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs in equal portions.
- In another bowl, melt one stick of butter in microwave and add minced garlic totaste.
- Wash mushrooms and place one at a time in butter coating both sides.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese overall.
- Cover dish and bake at 375°F for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serve with baby spinach and radicchio salad with honey mustard Dijon dressing.
- Serve immediately.