Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- Parmesan cheese
- Italian bread crumbs
- minced garlic
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs in equal portions.
- In another bowl, melt one stick of butter in microwave and add minced garlic totaste.
- Wash mushrooms and place one at a time in butter coating both sides.
- Roll in bread crumbs.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese overall.
- Cover dish and bake at 375°F for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Serve with baby spinach and radicchio salad with honey mustard Dijon dressing.
- Serve immediately.