Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Prep Time: about 10 minutes if keema is already prepared
- Occasion: Ramadhan
- Effort: Average
- cook mince meat as you do remember not to use any oil in it
- peel and mash up the potatoes
- mix a pinch of zeera in the potatoes
- make small round balls of the keema pressing the baals to make them hard
- now cover them with a layer of the Potato. make into a ball
- dip it in the egg white covering whole ball and then dip it in a bowl of bread crumbs
- cover whole ball with the crumbs then fry until nice and brown..then eat..yum yum