Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 8-oz. wheels of Brie
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sliced toasted almonds
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbs. white pepper
- 2 cups buttermilk
- Vegetable or peanut oil for frying
- Jalapeño jelly for dipping
- Apple or Pear slices, optional
3. Heat oil to medium-high, or 350F. Add Cheese, and cook about 1 1/2 minutes. Using tongs, remove from oil, and drain well on paper towels. Serve with jalapeño jelly for dipping and Apple or Pear slices, if desired.