Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Paine cu lapte
- 2 lbs/1 kg flour
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 14-16 oz/400-500 g milk
- 2 oz/50 g yeast
- oil to grease the pan
- Mix the Sugar with the yeast in a small bowl.
- When it reaches the consistency of sour cream, add 2-3 tablespoons of warm milk, a little flour, mix well and cover with a cloth, leaving it until it rises.
- Take a larger bowl and place the warm milk, salt and dough starter (after it rises).
- Add flour and knead, adding oil as you do it. Knead until bubbly.
- Cover and leave in a warm place to rise.
- After it has doubled in bulk, place in the baking pan that was previously greased.
- Place again in a warm place for 15–20 minutes.
- First bake at low temperature until the dough rises, then increase the heat.