Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 loaf French bread sliced
- 2 fresh tomatoes, petite diced
- 1 banana pepper chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ⅓ cup black olives pitted and chopped
- 1 egg
- ⅓ bunch parsley finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients except bread in a bowl.
- Place tomato mixture on bread slices with a spoon.
- Place the bread slices on a broiler tray there will be some juice left in the bowl so put some on top of each slice.
- Broil 6 inches below heat for 10 minutes.