Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wagner Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 7½ ounces unseasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup celery sliced
- ½ cup onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray square baking dish with cooking spray then set aside.
- In a skillet cook celery and onions until tender then remove from heat.
- Stir in stuffing cubes, salt, poultry seasoning and black pepper.
- Drizzle broth half cup at a time to moisten tossing lightly.
- Spread mixture into prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes.