Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Something different for your next cookout
- 1 loaf crusty bread, torn into bite size pieces
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
For the dressing Edit
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 dash hot pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- combine bread, tomatoes and basil in large bowl.
- in food processor with metal blade chop garlic and salt add rosemary, hot pepper flakes and vinegar.
- add olive oil in a dtream to emulsify
- toss bread mixture and dressing
- allow to stand for at least 20 minutes so the bread can absorb the dressing