- 5 cups flour 560g
- 2 pks. yeast (instant)
- 2 cups milk 500ml
- 1/3 cup cooking oil 150ml
- 1/2 cup sugar (150g)
- 1 tsp salt (5ml)
- Warm milk, oil, Sugar & salt. (Just warm [Do not boil])
- Sift flour in a bowl-add yeast, make a hole in the center. (Leave one cup flour to add later).
- Add warm milk mixture. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- flour board-knead until mixture is soft but not sticky (Use flour set aside if sticky).
- Put in a greased floured bowl to rise until double in size.
- When risen punch down-knead again-cut into 2", 3" balls (can also be made into pretty shapes).
- Flatten slightly. Bake for 15–20 minutes at 375/400F.