Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Source: The Art of Cooking for the Diabetic, revised edition by Mary Abbott Hess, R. D., M.S., and Katharine Middleton, first signet printing - January, 1993
- 2 slice bread - white or whole wheat
- 2 tsp margarine, softened
- 2 tbsp seedless raisins
- 2 cup skim milk
- 2 large eggs or use egg substitute to equal 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar 
- ¼ tsp cinnamon - ground
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine eggs, milk, raisins, salt, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Add the shredded or cubed bread to the mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Put into a greased pan.
- Bake at 350 °F until until a pointed knife inserted near center of pudding comes out almost clean (about 40 minutes or so).