Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wiki.com/Bread_Dressing_for_Roast_Turkey Bread Dressing for Roast Turkey -- recipe taken from Recipes Wiki, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License.
- 8 cups bread cubes
- 2 tbsp margarine
- ¼ cup onion
- ½ cup celery
- 1 tsp sage
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 2 egg white
- Melt margarine in large skillet.
- Add Onion and celery; cook until tender.
- Add to bread cubes.
- Add sage, salt and pepper.
- Moisten with broth as desired, depending on preference for dry or moist dressing.
- Beat egg whites lightly with a fork; stir into dressing.
- Use as stuffing for turkey, or bake, covered in a 1 quart casserole for 30 minutes.
- Sauté ½ cup fresh, sliced Mushrooms with celery and onions.