Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place 2 qt. of water to boil
- Rinse the rice in a strainer and drain.
- Heat the oil in a medium pan, add the drained rice and stir in medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add salt and garlic; stir for more 2 minutes.
- rice will fry and water evaporate.
- Add enough boiling water to cover the rice.
- Bring it to boil and then reduce the heat to low, cover and let the rice simmer for about 20 minutes or until the water has evaporated.