- 2-4 pounds steak or chicken
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 medium white Onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons catsup
- 3 table spoons of worshteser sauce ( the English sauce.)
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
Serve over white rice that has been steamed with onion.
- Cut up meat into 1-inch pieces.
- Put into a bowl and mix with garlic, half of the Onion, salt, .
- Let it marinate for 1 hour.
- Sauté remainder with a bit of oil.
- Add meat and marinade to the pan and cook.
- Add catsup and mustard.
- When ready to eat, add cream and let cook for add mushrooms at the end. one minute.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.