- Combine egg whites and sugar in a mixing glass.
- Stir with a bar spoon to dissolve sugar.
- Add Brazilian rum, lemon juice and ice cubes.
- Place a bar shaker on top of mixing glass and, grasping glass and shaker firmly together with both hands, shake vigorously 9 or 10 times.
- Remove shaker, place a strainer on top of glass and pour into a chilled old fashioned glass.
- With a sharp knife, slit lemon slice from peel just to center and use the slit to hold the slice on the rim of the glass.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.