- Grease baking sheet.
- In a heavy skillet, cook the sugar over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Add soda, 1 cups of the nuts.
- Mix well.
- Turn onto a baking sheet immediately.
- With a rolling pin, roll the brittle until about ¼ inch thick.
- Before the brittle is cool, mark into squares with a knife.
- When cold, spread with chocolate and sprinkle on the rest of the nuts.
- When chocolate is firm, break into pieces.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.