- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1½ cup ground brazil nuts
- 1 pack 6 oz chocolate chips, melted to get ½ cup
- Grease baking sheet.
- In a heavy skillet, cook the sugar over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Add soda, 1 cups of the nuts.
- Mix well.
- Turn onto a baking sheet immediately.
- With a rolling pin, roll the brittle until about ¼ inch thick.
- Before the brittle is cool, mark into squares with a knife.
- When cold, spread with chocolate and sprinkle on the rest of the nuts.
- When chocolate is firm, break into pieces.