Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb lobster meat
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- ½ cup water
- Combine in blender diced tomatoes, chopped onion, garlic, vinegar, salt and water.
- Beat to make a coarse sauce.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan, pour the sauce and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Add more water if sauce is too thick.
- Add lobsters into sauce and cook for about 10 minutes in medium high heat.
- Pan covered.
- Add coconut milk and simmer for more 5 minutes.