Makes 5 servings
- 5 bratwurst links (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 3 cups Honey flavored beer
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- Brown bratwurst and Onion in large skillet over medium-high heat, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Combine beer and mustard; pour into skillet.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Remove from heat; let stand covered 5 additional minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.