Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brandy Smash from Jeremy Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks, out of copyright
- Serves: 1
- Take 1 teaspoonful of white sugar
- 2 tablespoonfuls of water
- 3 or 4 sprigs of tender mint
- 1 wineglass full of brandy
- Press the mint in the sugar and water to extract the flavor, add the brandy, and fill the glass two-thirds full of shaved ice.
- Stir thoroughly, and ornament with a half a slice of orange, and a few fresh sprigs of mint.
- Serve with a straw.