- In large saucepan, heat juice and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- In large bowl, combine pear puree, apple juice or white grape juice and the brandy.
- Stir fruit mixture into sugar mixture.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions (or freeze in loaf pan).
- Thirty minutes before serving, process in blender or food processor and refreeze until serving.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.