Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups oranges
- 2 cups fresh pineapple
- 2 cups fresh pears
- 2 cups fresh peaches
- 2 cups fresh cherries or grapes
- 2½ cups white sugar
- 6 inch stick cinnamon
- 1 pint apricot brandy
- Combine fruit and sugar.
- Let stand 3 hours. Stirring once or twice.
- Tie cinnamon in cheesecloth bag.
- Add to fruit and brandy.
- Cover loosely and let stand at least 1 week, stirring once a day.
- To keep pot going, add 1 cup sugar and 2 cups fruit to replace every 2 cups removed.
- The fruit pot may be started at the beginning of the summer with strawberries, oranges and grapes.
- Add more fruit and sugar as they come into season - e.g. raspberries, peaches, pears, melon balls.
- Keep refrigerated or in a cold room.
- You can keep one going all year round in your refrigerator.