- Beat egg yolks, ¼ cup sugar, nutmeg, salt and vanilla together with rotary beater or electric mixer until very thick and light yellow.
- Slowly beat in brandy and milk.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Shortly before serving, beat egg whites to soft peaks.
- Gradually beat in remaining ¼ cup sugar with same beater, beat cream to soft peaks.
- Fold meringue into beaten cream.
- Then slowly pour on chilled brandy mixture folding in gently.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.