Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Family Circle, circa 2003
- Combine brandy, white crème de cacao and heavy cream or half and half with cold water in large pitcher.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Dust each serving with nutmeg.
- Mocha Alexander: Reduce crème de cacao to ¾ cup. Add ¾ cup coffee-flavored liqueur . Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Dreamy Alexander: Reduce crème de cacao to ¾ cup. Add ¾ cup cointreau. Slip half an orange slice onto the rim of each glass.
- Alexander Mint: Opt instead for dark crème de cacao and reduce to 1 cup. Add ½ cup white or green crème de menthe. Garnish with a chocolate covered mint.