Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 - 6 Servings
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup brandy
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled, sliced
- ½ pint fresh blueberries
- orange-flavored liqueur
- In a medium bowl, beat ice cream and brandy with electric mixer on low speed until slightly softened.
- Increase speed to med and beat until smooth.
- Place mixture in freezer container.
- Cover and freeze 8 hr or overnight; mixture will not freeze solid.
- Chill 4 - 6 brandy snifters in freezer.
- To serve: spoon ice cream mixture into chilled snifters.
- Top with strawberries and blueberries and drizzle with orange-flavored liqueur.