Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon peach brandy*
- 3 fresh peaches, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cook rice, Sugar and milk in 2-1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir occasionally, until mixture is thick and creamy, about 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir 2 tablespoons of rice mixture into eggs; return mixture to saucepan. Add butter and brandy.
- Pour half of rice mixture into greased shallow 1-1/2-quart baking dish; top with half of peach slices.
- Repeat layers, arranging peach slices in decorative design; sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool and chill until served.