Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 large tin of each (825g cans), apricot halves, peach slices, whole peeled plums
- ⅔ cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup red maraschino cherries from grocery
- 1 cup of brandy of Grand Marnier
- ¼ cup of blanched almonds
- Drain fruit and reserve 2 cups of liquid.
- Combine this juice in pan with sugar and cherries, bring to boil and stir until sugar dissolved.
- Mix liquid with fruit, add brandy and refrigerate in air tight Tupperware bowl---let set 1 week sprinkle with almonds at serving.