Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 large tin of each (825g cans), apricot halves, peach slices, whole peeled plums
- ⅔ cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup red maraschino cherries from grocery
- 1 cup of brandy of Grand Marnier
- ¼ cup of blanched almonds
- Drain fruit and reserve 2 cups of liquid.
- Combine this juice in pan with sugar and cherries, bring to boil and stir until sugar dissolved.
- Mix liquid with fruit, add brandy and refrigerate in air tight Tupperware bowl---let set 1 week sprinkle with almonds at serving.