Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Posted on NVN by Kay Newman (KNEWMAN1)
- Original recipe
- Makes 18 muffins
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 6 oz plain yogurt
- 2 cups natural bran
- 3 each eggs, beaten
- 2 cup powdered skim milk, dry
- 4 tsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick coating agent.
- Mix mashed bananas, yogurt and baking soda.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins and bake 15 – 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 97 | Carbohydrates 15 gm | Fat 6 gm | Protein 6 gm | Sodium 354 mg