- Cook Time: 40 minutes using a pressure cooker, 1 hour in a pot
- Serves: 3 – 4
- 2 medium turkey thighs, with skin, and bone in
- 2 tbs oil (canola or olive)
- 4 oz common mushrooms, quartered
- 2 stalks celery cut into ½ inch pieces
- 2 medium carrots, cut into ½ inch lengths
- 2 medium onions quartered
- 4 cloves of garlic (smashed)
- 2 tbsp white flour
- Salt the thighs and spray with canola or olive oil.
- Add the oil to the pot/pressure cooker.
- Then, fry the thighs, turning occasionally, over medium heat, uncovered, until brown on both sides (about ten minutes total).
- Add the flour and mix it with the grease/oil in the bottom of the pot/pressure cooker.
- Add the vegetables and garlic, cover and cook for about twenty minutes under pressure in a pressure cooker or cook for about thirty five minutes (or until done) in a large pot.
- Remove the lid and boil the sauce in the pot thickens to the consistency that you like.
- Let it stand, covered for about an hour to allow the flavors to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm. Noodles or rice go well with this dish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.