- Wash the meat and cut into pieces (2 or 3 per portion).
- If available, use a 2 or 3 litre stoneware casserole.
- Add finely chopped onion, chunks of potatoes, tomatoes cut in half, string beans from which the strings have been removed, diced eggplant, parsley greens or kindza.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add two cupful of water.
- Cover with a lid and bake for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve in the casserole.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.