Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 16-oz. pkg. green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 6-oz. pkg. sliced cremini Mushrooms
- 1 14.5-oz. can diced tomatoes with garlic and onions
- 1 1/2 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
1. Heat the oil and crushed red pepper in a large skillet over medium heat for 30 seconds. Add the garlic, Onion and bell pepper. Add the green beans, and cook the mixture for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the Mushrooms, and cook the mixture for 3 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, and reduce the heat to low.